Monday, May 5, 2008

Alaskans lost a true American legacy:
Lew Williams passed away yesterday at 83...If you don't know who he was you missed out on the greatest Alaskan Journalist in my lifetime. He was respected in many circles and even the left-wingers respected him.

He was the main reason I kept reading the Empire. At one point in his life he represented what a Democrat was supposed to be before the anti this and that movements forced him to jump party lines for the sake of common sense. He watched organizations like SEACC and the Sierra Club destroy one of our most valuable renewable resources...The timber industry. With that destroying the economies of several of the towns he loved.

It is in his memory that we should fly the flag at half mast and raise a toast to "Piss on SEACC!"
Here's to you Lew, you will be missed...

I hereby apologize to Mr. John stone:
Here is an email exchange Between us:


No, I did not say that. You got the wrong guy. David Stone, the Assembly member, pointed out that the avalanche destroyed 100 year old, old growth trees. He also mentioned global warming. You should talk to him.
From: Coffindancer]Sent: Mon 5/5/2008 4:34 PMTo: John StoneSubject: Is this true?

John,

Just wanted to give you an opportunity to respond to this allegation that you were foolish enough to state in an assembly meeting that it was possible the avalanche was caused by global warming or...because old growth was removed for the transmission lines...
I heard it from a reliable source that you in fact did state this but have not found the minutes yet from said meeting.

If you stand by this then thats life...If it's not then I will correct this.

Coffindancer

Yikes! This is a lesson in blogging to check my sources "first." I apologized to Mr. Stone and will rip apart my fisherman source...Hee Haw, I'm dumb *ss. I guess that's what media types go to school for...Whoops...blushing heavily this morning...Finally got my big foot out of my mouth...




Looking over my shoulder for a big hairy woman...With a man-do!

If anyone knows this woman, tell her to shave her legs...If you don't know what I'm talking about then read yesterdays comments...I may have myself a stalker...Gulp!

8 comments:

The Coffin Dancer said...

Yes I'm a horses butt...If it wasn't for Lew's passing my apology would have been the top story. I basically ripped Mr. John Stone based on what someone told me he said. I didn't fact check and I will from here on out...

Anonymous said...

Lessen learned CD!

Mr. Not PC said...

Two Stones at one meeting, I can see where the source got them mixed up...your apology and quick response is just fine...don't beat yourself up over that...at least you acknowledged it and did the right thing...very few others step up and do that.
Keep up the good job!

Anonymous said...

I agree with mr. not pc. He is a smart guy!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA You really are the worst blogger in history!!! DUMB FUCKER!!! COFFINS A DUMB FUCKER!!!
I half to keep coming back because your so STUPID!!!!

Anonymous said...

unh grad......what is your problem? At least Coffin knows how to own up to his errors. Do you? All you do is talk like a Junior High drop out. What in the hell did you graduate from? Ignorance school?

Mr. Not PC said...

Rip UNH a new one Heartless....he was raised without a mother don't ya know?
At least I am guessing that is part of the bozo's problem along with his gender confusion issues.

Anonymous said...

i would love to take your little poll there but you dont have an option for me....cause i do NOT qualify....no kids...no dependants except the dogs and cats....

"unh....I half to keep coming back because your so STUPID!!!!"

Funny that you say prancer is stupid 'cause you are the illiterate one who can't spell...dont you mean HAVE??? dumbfuck.