Saturday, May 3, 2008


Thanks Sara! For nothing!

Not sure what would have been done in light of a declaration of a disaster anyways but...Oh well...Guess I just wanted a handout...It looks like Juneau gets no government help for it's electricity crisis...

Mayor Brucey tells us to buy in Juneau?

He says to continue to support our businesses during this crisis...No sh*t Sherlock! Where am I gonna buy my groceries? Hoonah? LOL! But believe me, I won't be shopping at SEACC haven-Rainbow Foods anytime soon...BO and petuli oil don't mix well with my groceries...

Only 6 boats for the blessing of the fleet?

Some of our favorite fishermen (and women)though...
Bonnie on the San Juan
Bernie on the Mongoose
Ted on the Dundas
Ken on the Cape Fox
the Providence and then a gray boat I didn't recognize...

Either there is a lot less religion nowadays or the fuel prices are so bad it wasn't worth it?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was even on digg!

Anonymous said...

LET the Berkowitz thing GO! Enuff!
I bet your mom would be really pissed at you for being this cruel!

The Coffin Dancer said...

She'd never find out about it...

But seriously, I vow to remove all things "homosexually/transgendered Ethan" by monday afternoon...

Then we can focus on the real issue...making sure he doesn't get to congress!

Anonymous said...

Start focusing on it NOW! Why wait...you are being cruel!

The Coffin Dancer said...

My overwhelming sense of guilt and the thought that "What would my mother think?" forced me to stop making fun of Ethan as far as the whole gay thing goes...

Anonymous said...

You are a good boy. Your mama would be proud!

Anonymous said...

my little niece was there to say the pledge of alligence....and her family...some of us who had fishermen for uncles and grandpas and dads still care about the blessing....lame that only those boats show up...they should have good luck this season!

Anonymous said...

check out http://ginkfist.blogspot.com/, if you like this blog you will LOVE ginkfist!

Anonymous said...

http://liarscheatersthieves.blogspot.com/